The contents of ECEMedical.com, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the ECE Medical site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. ECEMedical.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by ECEMedical.com, ECE Medical employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of ECE Medical, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The corporation, its suppliers and manufacturers are committed to maintaining information that is as accurate as possible provided on our Website via regular updates. However, due to human error, or otherwise, the Website may contain pricing, product descriptions, quantities, images, product discontinuation and/or other content on this Website that may be incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, unreliable, not current, and/or not error-free. While we make every effort to ensure these mistakes do not happen, the Corporation cannot honor incorrect prices, misprints or typographical errors. In addition, the Corporation shall not be liable for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without prior notice. The Corporation reserves the right to change prices and/or information for all products without prior notice. The product images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Design revisions and color variations may apply.
Most items that we sell may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, minus shipping and restocking fees (where applicable), provided you follow the instructions listed below.
Items Not Eligible for Return
Due to governmental health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following items for return:
– Bathroom safety equipment (such as raised toilet seats, bath/shower transfer benches, grab bars, bathroom wheelchairs, tub bars, bath lifts, commodes, etc.)
Oxygen tanks and regulators
Seat cushions and backs
Opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as New.
Other items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description
In addition, we also cannot accept:
- Return requests more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified or used
- Any item not in its original packaging
- Special orders
- Custom quoted bulk orders
Assuming all conditions are met, we will be able to provide you with a FULL REFUND, minus shipping fees, and, on some items, restocking fees as well. These fees vary depending on the product.
All Shipping charges are non-refundable. For orders that received “Free shipping” or if the item was advertised as “Free shipping”, our actual outbound shipping cost of the item will be withheld from your refund amount.
Most of our items are exempt from restocking fees. However, several items do have a 25% restocking fee, and we have to deduct it from your refund.
All items in the following categories:
- Lift Chairs
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchairs (Manual, Power, and Transport)
- Defibrillators (AED’s)
- Customers must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to qualify for a return. Items returned without an RMA# will not be accepted. The appropriate parties need to know it’s coming.
- For a return to be accepted, customer must request an RMA number within 30 days of delivery.
- The easiest way to request an RMA number is by completing our easy online Return Authorization Request Form. Once it’s approved, we will send you an email within 1-2 business days containing easy and precise shipping directions, including your RMA# and the appropriate return shipping address.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of your receiving your RMA number.
- We recommend that you make sure the item is packed properly and that the shipment is insured for its retail value. You should also obtain a valid tracking number. We are not responsible for items that are get lost or damaged on the way from the customer’s address to any of the return facilities.
To exchange an item, you must:
- Request an RMA# to return the first item (see above).
- Place a new order for the exchange.
If you’d like to get the second item quicker, you may place the order as soon as you request an RMA#.
If you would prefer a refund, it will be issued within 30 days after we have received, inspected, and approved the return. We will send your refund via the original payment method that you used to pay for the item.
Any order that the customer cancels after it has been placed, even if the customer has not received the item yet, is subject to regular return policies. Customer must accept delivery, and then contact us to set up a return, as per the instructions above. (This is because most orders begin processing almost immediately, as we can’t hang onto items in case the customer changes his mind and decides he doesn’t want it. If you’ve already placed an order, you have to assume it’s already gone out.)
At the moment we currently offer only 1 shipping option; Lightning Fast Shipping with a standard rate of $12.95 (which may change at any time) on all orders.
ECEMedical.com currently does not ship outside the USA. If you are ordering from our online store please ensure the delivery address is located within the united states.
Rather than shipping items out of our own warehouse, ECE Medical ships them directly from our suppliers and manufacturers, which saves a lot of time and ensures that you get your order faster than any other store can provide.
Most items listed on our site are in stock, and will say this on the site. Most in-stock items go out almost immediately, and are shipped to your destination from the closest in-stock warehouse. Sometimes, an order of multiple items may be shipped piece by piece from more than one warehouse, based on stock and availability, and might show up at your door in more than one box, and even on different days. This will not affect shipping charges.
Once in a while, even an item shown to be “in stock” can be pre-sold, or there could be a sudden run on an item that we did not see coming.
- Continue to wait for your item (We will send you an email as soon as it ships.)
- Cancel the order and see if you can get it faster somewhere else (though we ship from the manufacturers themselves, so good luck with that). Items on backorder can be cancelled at any time before they actually ship. Once they ship, the order will proceed as normal.
We will usually send you a fulfillment email and tracking numbers within 24-48 hours of shipping your order.
Orders to the lower 48 states are typically shipped by UPS or FedEx Ground, though some are shipped through the US Postal System. Items generally arrive within 1-3 business days, though some may take as long as 7-12. (See our Shipping Policy above for details.)
Undamaged items that are refused upon delivery, orders cancelled by the customer while in transit, orders with 3 or more failed delivery attempts, and items returned without first receiving an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will automatically incur a 35% restocking fee.In addition, the original shipping (and Expedited Shipping) charges will be deducted from your refund, as we did bear that expense. (This includes items that we offer as “FREE SHIPPING”, as the truth is that carriers don’t actually ship things for free, out of the goodness of their heart. They bill us for it, and “FREE SHIPPING” means that we eat that expense, out of loyalty to our customers.)We are also not responsible for items that are lost due to customer refusal.
Packages that are lost in transit are usually located by the carrier and delivered. To avoid duplicate shipments, we can send replacements only after the claims process is complete. Although we are unable to expedite this process, be assured that we are working diligently to resolve matters.However, ECE Medical is not responsible for any shipments that are lost due to customer error. Please make sure to enter all of your information correctly when placing the order. If you’ve given us an address that doesn’t exist, that is not our fault.If your tracking information shows that the item has been delivered, but you don’t think you got it, make sure to check everywhere. Occasionally, if you’re not home, a carrier will leave a package with a neighbor, a building manager, on the back porch, or behind some bushes.If there is no tracking information, or if the tracking information shows that the item has been returned to us, please contact us by phone or email. We may have the wrong shipping address, the driver may have unsuccessfully attempted delivery, or the carrier may have lost it.
We understand that products may become damaged in transit, or that occasionally, there may be a manufacturer defect. Rest assured that if this happens, we will stand by you and do everything we can to resolve matters — at no expense to you.However, for us to offer this level of service, we need a little help from you. Make sure to inspect every item upon delivery, looking, specifically, for an sign of damage on the boxes, which may indicate damage inside the boxes as well. Even if you’re not planning on using the item for a while, we need you to look it over immediately, and if the item is damaged, to report the damages or refuse delivery and contact us immediately. (That way, we know it was the carrier who damaged it.)Most carrier’s policy is that damage must be reported within 24-48 hours of delivery. Failure to do so may result in a charge for an otherwise-free replacement item.If you noticed the damages after the driver has already left, contact the carrier immediately, and keep the packages in as-delivered condition until someone arrives to inspect it.Our standard policy is to repair or replace all damaged items as soon as possible at no additional charge. However, if you’d rather exchange it for a different item, the “Standard Return Policy” applies, there may be restocking fees, and shipping costs will be deducted from your credit.
- We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic, personal information that our customers or representatives of our customers share with us. “Nonpublic, personal information,” include information such as a customer’s name, address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, website usage history and online applications or other forms, and medical information.
- We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal customer information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum required to deliver superior service and conduct our business. We collect personal information about customers from the following sources:
- Your inquiries to ECE Medical via phone, Email, mail courier, or our Website;
- Your transactions with us, our web-affiliates or others; and
- Your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
- It is our policy that authorized ECE Medical employees may only access personal information on a need-to-know basis. We may contact you regarding fund solicitation/account resolution, sales, or product deliveries. ECE Medical workers who violate our Privacy Policies are subject to disciplinary measures.
- We will not share personal customer information (of either current or former customers), outside of ECE Medical for any purpose other than to facilitate payment for services rendered either to the customers’ insurance companies or collection agencies, unless the disclosure has been authorized by the customer or is permitted or required by law.
- Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of our company, we will require them to protect customers’ personal information.
- Please contact us if there is any change to your personal information.
- When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect customer information