Medline AirOne Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad
This Pressure Pad is designed to prevent the user from developing any sort of pressure sores and ulcers while in bed. This is done by using individual air cells that alternately fill and empty throughout the night without the user noticing. By doing this the pressure is redistributed and sores and ulcers are completely avoided.
These pads are installed under your bed sheets and are composed of High Grade embossed vinyl that is anti-slip to keep the pad in place. It also comes with six feet of tubing already connected for a quick setup! Once connected to the pump the light will inform you if it is on or off and the pads will inflate with the quietness of a whisper. In addition, the system comes with metal hangers that let you securely hang the pump from the footrest.
The adjustable version of the AirOne pads has a control on the pump to control how firm the air pockets get when inflated.
Lightning Fast Shipping Within The United States!
- Features convenient, metal hangers to secure the pump to the footboard
- End flaps tuck underneath the mattress to prevent the pad from slipping
- Features a Whisper Quiet Operation
- Also available in an adjustable version
- Pumps are also sold separately