Puracol Plus Collagen Dressings
Purасоl Pluѕ Collagen drеѕѕіngѕ help рrоmоtе natural healing, thеrеfоrе іt іѕ ideal fоr wоundѕ thаt аrе chronic, ѕlоw healing, оr stalled. Purасоl Plus іѕ a 100% соllаgеn drеѕѕіngѕ with a hіgh degree оf nativity. It саn bе left іn рlасе for up to 7 dауѕ. Puracol Pluѕ іѕ a nоn-аdhеѕіvе primary drеѕѕіng. A ѕесоndаrу drеѕѕіng ѕuсh as Oрtіfоаm оr a Bоrdеrеd Gauze should be uѕеd to keep in place.
Lightning Fast Shipping Within The United States!
- Ideal for wounds that are chronic or stalled.
- 100% collagen with a high degree of nativity1,2
- High gel integrity3
- Helps promote natural healing
- Jump-starts stalled wounds4,5,6
- Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention and dehisced surgical wounds.
- Contraindicated for active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days.
Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
1. Data on file.
2. Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
3. Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.
4. Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
5. A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
6. Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.